When biking in groups...
• Call out "Car up !" and "Car back !"
• Call out "On your left" when you pass other bikers and don't pass too close; give them plenty of space
• Call out your turns... "Going right" "Going left"
• Never pass another biker on the right
• Ride no more than 2 abreast except when passing
• Bikers should try not to impede traffic
• Be courteous to motor vehicles
• Use caution when approaching the top of a hill
• When drafting or in a pace-line make sure the
riders know you are there.
Related links: Wisconsin Bicycle Laws...
Contributed by Jason Dorgan